UPCOMING ARTIST TALKS & PANELS
Cabinet of Curiosities: Artist Talk with Carlos Demedeiros
This Artist Talk took place at the Guttenberg Arts Gallery in Guttenberg NJ. Carlos DeMedeiros is a self taught artist, who works exclusively with found and discarded objects, reassembling and turning them into singular creatures, scenes or artifacts.
“Women in Print,” presented by Guttenberg Arts, took place on Wednesday April 22, 2015 from 6-8pm. Generously hosted by International Print Center New York with support provided in part by POWarts, the Professional Organization for Women in the Arts.
- Rocio Aranda-Alvarado: Curator, EL Museo del Barrio
- Judith Brodsky: Artist, Distinguished Professor Emerita, Department of Visual Arts, Rutgers University and Founding Director of the Brodsky Center
- Jennifer Farrell: Associate Curator, Department of Drawings and Prints, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Dusica Kirjakovic: Executive Director, Lower East Side Printshop
- Kristen Schiele: Artist, KAYROCK printing
- Danielle Tegeder: Artist, Associate Professor of Art, CUNY at Lehman College
Moderator; Caitlin Masley-Charlet: Artist, Deputy Director, Guttenberg Arts